This Policy Applies to Information We Collect:
• On this Website.
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It Does Not Apply to Information Collected By:
• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
• Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13:
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us per the information below.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It:
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number (“personal information”);
• That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as information about potential legal claims that you may have, and your attorney’s name and contact information; and/or
• About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We Collect This Information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, browser types, access times and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
• From third parties, for example, our business partners or affiliates.
Information You Provide to Us:
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms or applications on our Website. This may include information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, or applying for our services. We may also ask you for information if you participate in one of our surveys, or when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies:
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
• In addition, we may employ additional tracking tools that collect non-personally identifiable information that is shared with internal departments, affiliated and third-parties for advertising and marketing purposes.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The Technologies We Use For This Automatic Data Collection May Include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
• We also use Google Analytics as a service to collect information about how users access our site as well as other information specific to the use of our site, such as pages viewed, time spent on our site, and what actions are taken on our site. You can access more detailed data specific to “How Google uses data when you use Google’s partner sites or apps” at the following web address: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
How We Use Your Information:
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, and in our normal daily operations to conduct our business.
• To send a confirmation of an application and to contact you for help in processing.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To keep you updated about future offers or promotions.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information:
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. At any time, other than to execute the services which we are contractually obligated to perform for you, you may opt out of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information.
We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website, http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/, or at the Digital Advertising Alliance (DDA) at their link, http://www.aboutads.info/
Your California Privacy Rights:
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com
Securing the Transmission and Storage of Information:
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Changes to This Privacy Statement:
Toll Free: 1 (800) 566-3140 – Local: (954) 719-6000 – Fax: (954) 697-3100
Address: 5571 N. University Dr. Suite 104, Coral Springs, FL 33067
Toll Free: 1 (800) 566-3140
Local: (954) 719-6000
Fax: (954) 697-3100
Address: 5571 N. University Dr. Suite 104, Coral Springs, FL 33067